Catering for individuals & groups in Dublin
Alternatively visit our sister hostel, Avalon House, 5 minutes from Kinlay House
Terms and conditions for making your reservation online:
* Reservations can only be made with a valid credit card.
* Your reservation is made through the Hostelworld booking engine which
charges your credit card a 10% non-refundable deposit. The balance is payable upon check-in.
* Once your hostel booking has been made you will receive a confirmation email with a booking reference number.
* Cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours prior to arrival.
* In the event of a “no-show” your credit card will be charged for the first night’s stay.
* Please be aware that all persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and can only be accommodated in a private room with En Suite Facilities
For the check-in we require : Valid Photographic ID / Passport / Driving Licence
Our policy regarding the children (under 18 years) – Needs to be accompanied by an adult and can only stay in private rooms with ensuite.
Tito's Thousand Friends
Kinlay's turtle wants to be your friend. We've promised him a girlfriend when he has 1000 friends on facebook. If you are his 1000th friend you will win a free stay here at Kinlay (and Tito's eternal gratitude and he says he will name his child after you too) Here's his page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Tito-Turtle/100002245627225
Tito the Turtle can't speak but he wants to tweet. Send your suggested tweets for our new Turtle and win free accommodation-email here